Shop Maker Plus – Make Shops For Clients
Do you want to learn how you can create top-notch e-commerce sites for clients using Wordpress and WooCommerce – using free plugins and themes which will not only help you create a great looking site, but on that is secure (we make site security an essential part of the course).
Our Shop Maker Plus course has been designed to teach you how to create an e-commerce store for a client. You will learn the essential questions you must ask before you start work, how to charge for your services, what levels of communication are necessary for the smooth running of the project and much more.
At the end of the course you will be in a position where you can start to offer e-commerce website creation services to clients.
In the Shop Maker Plus course you will learn all you need to know to start setting up e-commerce sites for clients. In addition to everything included in the basic Shop Maker course, you will learn:
- How to write a tight proposal and cost your project effectively
- What documentation to provide
- How to avoid mission creep
- How to advise your clients on hosting
- Best practice for building sites for clients
- Options for you maintaining the client’s site moving forward
In addition to this we will cover all the items from the Shop Maker Course:
Learn how to create your own e-commerce site using WordPress and Woocommerce. You will create your site using free plugins and themes which will help you create a fully functional e-commerce site which will only cost you your hosting fees to run (we recommend a hosting service which costs $5 a month). You will learn how to:
- Keep your site secure – yes, we put this at the top for a reason. Keeping your site secure is one of the most important things a shop maker needs to do.
- Plan your e-commerce site – before you jump in there are a few things to be aware of. Upfront planning will help to avoid future frustrations.
- Connect your domain – stake your claim to your own piece of Internet real estate.
- Set up the essential pages on your website – including advice for creating the perfect content for your page.
- Set up your blog – including blogging tips for shop makers.
- Make your shop – including tips for creating great looking product previews that won’t slow your site down, advice for writing great product descriptions and how to structure your store so it is easy for customers to navigate.
- Optimize – how to optimize your site for SEO and speed.
- Set up email – so you can start building your email list as well as tell customers about your latest offers.
- Plus lots more tips and advice for ensuring you create the shop your products and services deserve.
When you have finished the course you will have a fully featured e-commerce site and you’ll be ready to open for business!
We run Shop Maker Plus four times during the year. Choose the month you would like to start using the drop down box at the top of the page.
This course will be given using video and written lessons. You will also have access to a private Facebook group where we will support you.
Length of Course
The course will be spread over six weeks. This is to give you time to do research and implement each step between each set of lessons. The content will be released at weekly intervals.
Our Shop Maker Plus course comes with an extended 30 day money back guarantee.
June 2018, September 2018, December 2018